2023 National Show Entry
We are offering ENTRY EDITS and SUBSTITUTIONS via a JotForm from 7/1-7/12 Midnight EST.
The more accurate the information is before check-in, the smoother and faster the check-in process will be.
EDIT/SUBSTITUTION FOR 2023 NATIONAL SHOW – CLICK HERE
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE NATIONAL SHOW RULES BEFORE ENTERING THE SHOW
1. When entering as a Herd Unit, be sure to read requirements in the ADGA Show Rules and enter the name the unit will be shown under.
2. Please enter all names and numbers accurately for the catalog. This program is not connected to the ADGA database so we need you to be accurate when entering your animals and their pedigrees. Tattoos are very important to get correct.
3. To be eligible for production awards you must enter your Herd Code.
4. To be eligible for Total Performer, you will need to bring all documentation needed to check in. See National Show Rules for requirements. Please check the tab at the bottom of each entry that asks if the animal has LA and DHIR records for does that would be eligible for the Total Performer Award in each breed. Both a linear appraisal score and a complete DHIR lactation is required to be eligible for this award.
5.Youth entries must enter the open classes before entering the youth embedded classes. You cannot enter just in youth and you are limited to one per class.
6. When entering animals in group classes, Please fill in the information pertinent to the group class. You will need to enter your herd name or N/A in the required fields that do not apply to that group class, in order to advance to the next screen.
7. Please add any special penning requests in the Notes about you box. You may not be able to have each type of stall so select one type or the other, not both.
8. Remember, that in order for open show placings of your does to contribute points towards the Premier Youth Exhibition awards, they must list the youth’s (and only the youth’s) name as the sole owner on the registration paper. This animal can, however, still be shown as part of a “herd unit” for Open Show.
9. You may add entries and checkout as many times as you want until the deadline.
10. The base date for youth contests is JULY 15, 2023
BE SURE TO SAVE YOUR CART BEFORE LEAVING THE PAGE SO YOU CAN GO BACK AND EDIT IF NECESSARY.
YOUTH EXHIBITORS – MEMO REGARDING ENTRY. PLEASE READ